Tuesday 10 April 2012

This is the Thing


Spring sun in Zara orange beach dress, ASOS fedora and Chanel bag.
(photo by Victoria Mullins)


Magaluf beaching.
New Look long fur coat, Zara trousers, Topshop wedge boots & Primark bucket bag.
(photo by Victoria Mullins)

H&M midi skirt, Zara white tee & ASOS crop leather jacket.
H&M grey denim shirt & Forever 21 necklace.

Day at iHeart studios London, wearing Primark fur coat.


Chillin at Selfridges.
Crown and Glory star crown.
My favourite boy & I.

Marc Jacobs tee & a goofy pose.

H&M tee, Primark tutu, vintage Chanel chain belt, FrassyRags arty inspired ring & eBay sunnies.
Jeffrey Campbells and I.

 Past couple of months of my life through a lens.
X

3 comments:

  1. Hi gosgeous! I just discovered your blog and I really like it!! you have a great style!

    I invite you to know mine and we can follow each other if you like it :)

    www.lafoliedelamode.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don't have enough members! Can you please join my blog? I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO pretty and I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete