Monday 2 April 2012

Blue Spring.








What I'm wearing: H&M blazer, eBay top, H&M wet look leggings, Chanel bag, Topshop wedge boots, H&M aviators, Miss Selfridge collar & vintage brooch.









When I saw this sky blue blazer hiding away in the reduced section in H&M it was an instant love and need. The colour is ideal for the spring, and the material makes it a perfect fit. When I first put it on I did feel like I looked abit business woman-y/someone that was running for president/ air hostess (you get the idea) but paired with wet look leggings, toned it down. Plus going accessories crazy with the gold collar, aviators and pulled together with a brooch.

Had a super lush day today, eating lunch in the sun, pickin' daisies and being general losers with the beautiful Olivia.
X


No comments:

Post a Comment