Tuesday 13 March 2012

Grey Fur



What I'm wearing: ASOS white shirt, Primark grey skinny jeans, Zara shag fur jacket, Primark fringe collar necklace, H&M silver cuffs, arty inspired ring by Frassy Rags, Hermès Birkin bag, Uterque sunglasses & Zara chelsea boots.



As soon as I thought it was safe to put the fur coats away, a grey & cold day like today comes along and reminds us spring or summer still isn't quite here in England.
Running more errands today so I kept it quite simple. Pairing grey jeans with a white shirt, and throwing on a grey long haired jacket as it was freezing outside! Adding the fringe collar and silver cuffs for detail. Plus these chelsea boots are perfect for running round doing jobs in as they are so comfy. I recommend everyone has a pair of chelsea boots in their wardrobe. I'm off to spend the evening eating my body weight in food with a friend, more soon!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment